Available Online: Your W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement”
We are pleased to announce that you will be able to access your Form W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement”
online via the Internet. Access to your electronic online version is provided by ADP, Inc., Self-Service
Registration for W-2 Services.
How to Register for Your Online Form W-2 on the ADP W-2 Services Web site:
1. Type in and enter the secured URL internet address: https://my.adp.com and click on
2. Click on “I have a registration code”. Enter the company’s registration pass code: Davey-W2.
3. Enter your personal information to verify your identity: First Name, Last Name, Service (select
from the drop-down menu), Social Security Number, Employee ID (which is your Davey
Employee Number located on your pay stub), Company Code WSY, Home
ZIP/Postal Code (as of December 31) and select the Tax Year. Click Next.
4. Get your user ID and create your password to log in to your ADP service. You will be assigned
a User ID (ending in @Davey) - - write it down, as you will use this ID and the password you
create to log on to ADP Services. Passwords are case sensitive, must be 8-20 characters, and
must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number.
5. If prompted, select three security questions and enter security answers to protect your
account. Answers must be at least 2 alphanumeric characters long and are not case sensitive. Be
sure to choose answers you can remember.
6. If prompted, enter your contact information to receive security notifications from your
company or ADP. This is how ADP sends your activation code to you. Your activation code will be
sent immediately during this setup step. If using your Davey email, please also add a personal
7. Enter the activation code(s) you just received from ADP for your email address and/or mobile
phone numbers. By activating your email address and mobile phone numbers, you receive a
temporary password and/or your user ID by email or as a text message from ADP, upon your
8. Review your information and click Submit.
9. On the confirmation page, click Log In. Once registered, you can log in to the ADP Online W-2
Services web site. If you forget your user ID, click on “Forgot your user id?” If you forget your
password, type in your user id, click on enter, then click on “Forgot your password?”
10. On the ADP W- the current tax year. Your Form W-2 will appear for you to download and
The Davey W-2 Hotline at W2@davey.com or 1.800.445.8733, extension 8422, is
available should you need help.
Article is closed for comments.