Available Online: Your W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement”
Dear Fellow Employee:
We are pleased to announce that you will be able to access your Form W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement,” online via the Internet. Access to your electronic online version is provided by ADP, Inc., Self-Service Registration for W-2 Services.
How to Register for Your Online Form W-2 on the ADP W-2 Services Web site:
1. Type in and enter the secured URL internet address: https://my.adp.com and click “Register Now”.
2. Enter the company’s registration passcode: Davey-W2. Click Next.
3. Enter your personal information to verify your identity: First Name, Last Name, Service (select “W2 Services” from the drop-down menu), Social Security Number (“SSA”), Employee ID (which is your Davey Employee Number located on your pay stub), Control Number - Company Code (which is “WSY”), Home ZIP/Postal Code (of record at December 31), and select the Tax Year. Click Next.
4. Get your user ID and create your password to log in to your ADP service. You will be assigned a User ID - - write it down, as you will use this ID and the password you create to log on to ADP Services. Passwords are case sensitive, must be 8 or more characters, and must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number.
5. If prompted, select three security questions and enter security answers to protect your account. Answers must be at least 2 alphanumeric characters long and are not case sensitive. Be sure to choose answers you can remember.
6. If prompted, enter your contact information to receive security notifications from your company or ADP. This is how ADP sends your activation code to you. Your activation code will be sent immediately during this setup step.
7. Enter the activation code(s) you just received from ADP for your email address and/or mobile phone numbers. By activating your email address and mobile phone numbers, you receive a temporary password and/or your user ID by email or as a text message from ADP, upon your request.
8. Review your information and click Submit.
9. On the confirmation page, click Log In. Once registered, you can log in to the ADP Online W-2 Services website. If you forget your password, you can use the “Forgot your password?” link on your ADP Services website to reset it.
10. On the ADP W-2 Services website, click “Log In”. Type in your User ID and Password. Select the current tax year. Your Form W-2 will appear for you to download and print.
The Davey W-2 Hotline at W2@davey.com or 1.800.445.8733, extension 8422, is available should you need help.