Available Online: Your W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement”
We are pleased to announce that you will be able to access your Form W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement”
online via the Internet. Access to your electronic online version is provided by ADP, Inc., Self-Service
Registration for W-2 Services.
How to Register for Your Online Form W-2 on the ADP W-2 Services Web site:
1. Type in and enter the secured URL internet address: https://my.adp.com and click on “Get
Started” (at the bottom next to New User).
2. Click on “I have a registration code”. Enter the company’s registration pass code: Davey-W2.
3. Enter your personal information to verify your identity: First Name, Last Name, Service (select from the drop-down menu), Social Security Number, Employee ID (which is your Davey Employee Number located on your pay stub), Company Code WSY, Home ZIP/Postal Code (as of December 31) and select the Tax Year. Click Next.
4. Get your user ID and create your password to log in to your ADP service. You will be assigned a User ID (ending in @Davey) - - write it down, as you will use this ID and the password you create to log on to ADP Services. Passwords are case sensitive, must be 8-20 characters, and must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number.
5. If prompted, select three security questions and enter security answers to protect your account. Answers must be at least 2 alphanumeric characters long and are not case sensitive. Be sure to choose answers you can remember.
6. If prompted, enter your contact information to receive security notifications from your company or ADP. This is how ADP sends your activation code to you. Your activation code will be sent immediately during this setup step. If using your Davey email, please also add a personal email address.
7. Enter the activation code(s) you just received from ADP for your email address and/or mobile phone numbers. By activating your email address and mobile phone numbers, you receive a temporary password and/or your user ID by email or as a text message from ADP, upon your request.
8. Review your information and click Submit.
9. On the confirmation page, click Log In. Once registered, you can log in to the ADP Online W-2 Services web site. If you forget your user ID, click on “Forgot your user id?” If you forget your password, type in your user id, click on enter, then click on “Forgot your password?”
10. On the ADP W- the current tax year. Your Form W-2 will appear for you to download and print.
If you have any questions, please email the W2 Hotline address at W2@davey.com.
- Note: there is no longer a phone extension for the hotline. All hotline communications should be emailed to this address for tracking purposes and for the quickest response.
- Please allow up to 4-5 business days for a response due to the high volume of calls we experience this time of year.