Go to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
Note: If you're on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
Enter your Office 365, Exchange, or Outlook.com email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
Tap Sign In.
Note: Tap Configure manually if you need to set up a Google account.
Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
If the sign in does not work or if you are setting up a Google account, you will be redirected to the manual setup. The settings needed are:
- Email Address: Your Davey email address. (Should be already populated from the previous screen)
- Email Server: outlook.office365.com for Office 365 mail or m.google.com for Google mail.
- Domain / Username: Domain will be left blank. Username will be your full email address.
- Password: Your most recent email password. (Should be already populated from the previous screen)
- Leave all other settings on this screen as the default.
The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You're done!
For support please call (800)445-8733 x8555 or email email@example.com