How to update speed dial buttons on your Cisco IP Phone or IP Communicator
Note: If you are not in a Davey office, you will first need to log into the Cisco AnyConnect VPN.
- Browse to https://phones
- Click on Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal
- Log in using your Davey username (not e-mail address) and password
- Click on the gear icon for your Cisco IP Communicator phone and click Settings
- Expand the Speed Dial Numbers section and click on Add New Speed Dial
- Fill in the requested fields as shown below, giving the Speed Dial a unique number between 1-199, then click Save.
- Your phone will display as many speed dials on-screen as will fit.
- To use additional speed dials on your phone, enter the Speed Dial's unique number (1-199) and press the AbbrDial softkey to dial the associated number.
Pro Tip: If your desk phone in the office already has speed dials configured and you want to copy them to your Cisco IP Communicator, you can synchronize all of your phones to your desk phone settings using the link button.