This guide will help you sign in to your new computer for the first time
1. Unbox computer. Plug in all cords (power, ethernet, and monitors), setup the docking station, etc.
2. Turn on the computer and wait for the login screen.
Not at a Davey office? Continue to step A
3. Log in to the computer with your Davey Account. (ex. John.Smith@davey.com)Contact your manager if you do not have this information.
4. Wait for settings to be applied. Wait for the screen to open that says applying settings.
5. Setup Complete You will see a window letting you know it is complete. If you do not need any other help with the setup you’re now finished.
ONLY USE IF OUTSIDE OF DAVEY OFFICE OR AT HOME
Follow the directions to set up a computer from outside of a Davey office or at home.
A. At logon screen press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to unlock the computer.
B. Connect to a wireless network by clicking the wireless icon as shown. You may also plug the computer into an Ethernet connection if available.
C. In the lower right of the screen click the network logon icon as shown.
D. Cisco AnyConnect will then begin loading
E. Login to VPN as you normally would.
F. Continue with #3 at the top of this page.
For Issues with setup call (330) 673-9515 x8555